Author Topic: my journey from( -4.5 ,-4.5)  (Read 7296 times)

Offline kuber

Re: my journey from( -4.5 ,-4.5)
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 11:14:36 PM »
@whileee okay ill go to the optometrists and get my eye test done. In the first week

Offline kuber

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2016, 09:02:53 AM »
So today i went to the eye hospital. Though it was my bad eyesight day today i went because i rarely get time to visit n wait at the doctors.
I took the computerized eye exam and also the manual eye test  by the lens by the doctor .
From -4.75 ,-4.75
He now prescibed me( -3L,  -3.5 R ,)
He was amazed when he saw the last visits prescription. He quickly sent me out without discussing anything.

Im sure I'm around (-2.5 or- 2.75)  as the doctor had very dark room  for testing .

Offline kuber

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 09:03:47 AM »
Btw i have all the doctor presctiptions copies with me

Offline Alex_Myopic

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2016, 12:43:48 AM »
Nice results!

Offline EugeneS

• Club Kozak
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2016, 06:25:19 AM »
Good work!
I assume doing the Snellen test in a dark room( as all ODs do) makes the results worse? Thank you!

Offline formula16

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2016, 06:13:43 PM »
Hi there
Congrats on your progress! I was just wondering do you have a kind of routine that you follow each day? For example, print pushing 30 minutes a day, going outside for an hour to look at long distances etc.
Thanks!

Offline foie

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 05:50:59 AM »
Hi kuber,  did you improve your eyesight ?  Did you do printpushing ?  See you soon !

Offline sleepmaster4

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2017, 01:52:28 PM »
If you're doing it right that's what the results should look like, quick shot down from the -4s to the low -3s then grind it down into the -1s.  I heard that Jake guy is at -1.75 from the -4s.

I'm not sure if it's possible to get to zero diopters from the -4s, but you worry about that after you get into the -1s and get your license vision restriction removed.

Offline OtisBrown

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2017, 06:36:45 AM »
Hi - About Kuber.

People rely EXCESSIVELY on an OD "measurement".  That is always a mistake.

It is your own Snellen, that will tell the OBJECTIVE story of your visual future.

Kuber, seems to have passed the 20/40, on a REASONABLE Snellen.

That passes the DMV requirement.

I was at 20/40 (after cataract surgery).  It was then that I "committed" to full time, and long term plus wearing.

After about 9 months (the plus is VERY COMFORTABLE), I began seeing the 20/20 line.

NOTE:  The 20/20 line is never "perfect".  What you see from this long-term plus wearing, is that you get a "range" of values, from 20/25 to 20/15.

What is OBJECTIVE SUCCESS?  By your standard?

It is that I am certain that I will exceed the 20/40 line.  But the final objective verification, is that
I go down to the DMV, and pass THEIR TEST.

Do not worry about, "OD VERIFICATION'.

Worry about getting to 20/40, and doing better than 20/40.

My best support for people with great motivation to wear the plus, at 20/40.

Best,

Offline Alex_Myopic

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2017, 11:31:15 AM »
I tried forbettervision program for about 10 months with 0 results in my diplopia and myopia! In fact I had to work a lot of hours renewing a house and didn't have time for print pushing and eye exercises the last two months and my eyes got a bit worse maybe due to ciliary spasm. I even had some problem reading subtitles I was able to read before. Now using plus lense again while print pushing, doing active focus at far distance at Snellen chart and my astigmatic wheel mode my eyesight is improving again to its former level.

Offline OtisBrown

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2017, 11:25:24 AM »
Hi Alex,
I finally realized that only an OD who understood the science of all natural eyes - would be able to help his own children, AVOID ENTRY, into nearsightedness.

The rest of us, "dumb bunnies" will never understand it, and will "refuse it", if the discussion ever came up.

The advantage for Antonio's children - is that this type of prevention, does not cost anything at all.

Just a parent who will always insist that the child, ALWAYS sit up, and ALWAYS wear a strong plus for near.

The type of intellectual discipline, is severe.  I am certain that no one "medical" will ever discuss this subject with you.

But, Alex, you are doing great.  I check my own "home Snellen" (brightly lit) for 20/40.  Then, I continue to check for 20/20.  That is the only right way to do prevention, "on your own".

Keep positing, and keep checking your own Snellen.

I now use a "trial lens kit" on myself.  The only scientific was.

Best,