Author Topic: Started 6 months ago, meagre progress  (Read 110 times)

Offline blast25

Started 6 months ago, meagre progress
« on: June 21, 2019, 03:34:15 AM »
I'd like to ask for advice since I'm having trouble making consistent/any improvements.
I'm 25 and found todd's talk about myopia some time ago.
The idea of eyesight being variable was interesting to me as my eyes got worse in school. If it can get worse why should one not be able to recover.
Thanks for opening a discourse and not saying it is impossible.

My last prescription I had for several years now was -2.75 on both eyes and some astigmatism in the right eye that i think was purely induced by wearing my glasses all the time.

The glasses i bought in Feb 2019 are -1.25 and -2.25 of which the lower is for computer work since i can not sit comfortable in front of my screen without glasses yet.
The -2.25 are my daily driver if im outside my room.

Now for my progress:
Wearing my old glasses at -2.75 is uncomfortable as i have the feeling they are at this point to strong for me.
After 4 months of wearing -2.25 only for outside and at work, looking at a company sign outside of my window that is pretty far away, I get flashes of clear vision after blinking several times. But it just does not last.
Those flashes of clear vision are also happening without any glasses looking into the distance but they are rare.

Now having those moments of clear vision are somewhat encouraging but im certainly nowhere near being able to reduce my lenses further as the clear vision doesnt stick around.

I hope someone can offer advice on how to proceed.
Should I just continue with those clear vision flashes until they "stick" or is there something more to it that might improve recovery?