Author Topic: Why ODs are hostile to all prevention claims.  (Read 710 times)

Offline OtisBrown

Why ODs are hostile to all prevention claims.
« on: December 23, 2014, 08:53:23 PM »
I personally do not get involved with "money", nor do I make excessive claims.

This is why Todd's report of a successful change in refractive STATE, in a positive direction, is so important.  If you DO IT YOURSELF, meaning making both refractive and visual acuity measurements - you will believe the results.

When people are "selling something", or say, "easy cure", I will leave the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSTq8vimHnY

In fact Todd's statements are accurate as science.  He did not "claim", anything, only reported objectively what he accomplished.  Further, he is not charging you money for his review, and says that prevention is indeed up to you.  This is why I refuse to claim "cure", or "therapy", when I mean clear your Snellen to reasonable normal.  I personally would not pay for these "packages" -- but that is your choice.  This process does not cure, macular degenration or cataract.

Prevention with a plus is not "cure", and it is never, "exercise".

From the "cure" page:
++++++

What is the Vision therapy ?

Vision therapy, also known as vision training, is used to improve vision skills such as eye movement control, eye focusing and coordination, and the teamwork of the two eyes. It involves a series of procedures carried out under professional supervision, usually by a specially-trained optometrist.

How To Improve Your Eyesight Naturally?

Good news for persons with serious eye conditions is that the how to improve your eyesight naturally product gives the quickest ways to stop certain conditions from worsening. These include lazy eye, cross eye, macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataract, astigmatism, retinal disorders, near-sightedness and others.

What are the eye conditions that the how to improve your eyesight naturally techniques work on?

So far how to improve your eyesight naturally techniques work on the following conditions:

• Short-Sightedness (Myopia)
• Hyperopia (Far-Sightedness)
• Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
• Cross-Eye (Strabismus)
• Eye strain
• Macular Degeneration
• Cataracts
• Astigmatism
• Presbyopia (Old-Age Sight)
• Glaucoma
• Light Sensitivity
• Poor Night Vision
• And More...

If you are suffering from any of the above eye conditions, then you would benefit from how to improve your eyesight naturally techniques. Whether you are wearing glasses already or your eyesight is getting worse and you think you may need glasses...

Does how to improve your eyesight naturally techniques Really Work? Can We Trust?

A. First Read my How To Improve Eyesight Naturally Review by clicking this link.

B. Invest the money ( 23$ ) in your eye health by ordering this e-book. Click To Claim Your How To Improve Eyesight Naturally e-Book Copy Now

C. Give the exercises a try.

Take the book, give the exercises a try and if for whatever reason you find it doesn't work, just let the author know and he will happily refund your money back in full.

I did not have enough money to have the e-book?

(Read the rest on their YouTube statement.)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:12:11 AM by OtisBrown »