Author Topic: Plus lens therapy program larry jebrock and martin sussman  (Read 1475 times)

Offline CapitalPrince

Plus lens therapy program larry jebrock and martin sussman
« on: February 03, 2015, 12:06:28 PM »
i bought the plus lens therapy program it was $45 (not worth it), but i was curious about what it had it say. It was only a 1 hour audio download and a transcript of event. Haven't had the time to listen to the audio yet. Too much work from college classes. it does talk alot about convergence/divergence from looking at the transcript.

But anyway here is the link
http://www.bettervision.com/pr-plus-lens-dnd.html

I'll probably be asking for my money back

Offline CapitalPrince

Re: Plus lens therapy program larry jebrock and martin sussman
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 09:29:44 AM »
overall it was a good 1 hour audio with some good points. The audio quality is somewhat bad. I recommend those to listen to it.

summary of points by Dr Jebrock

-near convergence is a impetus for myopia
-move the text in and out from the edge of blur
-try to focus on each letter using the plus, at smallest detail
-rock back and forth in and out of the blur
-use various pluses for differeent distance.

Offline Alex_Myopic

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 02:31:46 PM »
╬ťartin Sussman has written a very good book with exercises for myopia but he refers to plus only in few sentences as computer glasses.

Offline CapitalPrince

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:21:54 PM »
alright it seems like using the plus and slowly moving the print in and out of the blur (like 0.5 inches) is very effective. start at the "edge of focus" then slowly move back and forth very slightly in the blur and back into the focus again, while you are reading and using the computer. try to look at details

this seems like it does a better job of tiggering the focus muscles. sometimes when you are reading with a slight blur, you may not feel like your eyes muscles are working.

alright i'm checking out of this forum. Will report my results again on 1/1/2016. hopefully by then, i can get a change of +0.25D and be able to see 20/20 clearly through a +0.25D.

My current plus lenses i use are: +1.5D for computer at arms length. +2.0D for doing homework. +2.5D for reading.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:28:15 PM by CapitalPrince »