Author Topic: when print pushing doesn't work  (Read 1953 times)

Offline rtdfgdfgdfgdfg

when print pushing doesn't work
« on: May 13, 2015, 04:10:33 PM »
what more can I do ?

would supplements help, like Vitamin D ?

what else can I do ?

Offline Kabuto

Re: when print pushing doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 07:07:56 AM »
How long have you been working at print pushing for?   

Interesting you mention Vitamin D.   I've heard studies that myopia is due to lack of sunlight.   But it's very possible that this is simply because people who go outdoors tend to see longer distances and people who stay inside are more prone to close work.   Lots of variables here with no clear answers....though dietary management and supplements can't really hurt.

The only argument about Vitamin D I have is that you would think people in warmer climates would tend to go outside more than those who live in colder climates.   But yet, Singapore is one of the most myopic countries out there, so it seemingly debunks that theory.   
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 07:20:25 AM by Kabuto »

Offline Alex_Myopic

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 09:03:38 AM »
Why don't you try in addition an exercises program like PVW. There are instructional videos if you don;t want to read the book.

Offline rtdfgdfgdfgdfg

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 10:44:03 AM »
Why don't you try in addition an exercises program like PVW. There are instructional videos if you don;t want to read the book.

got a link ?

I have been print pushing for 5 months

Offline Kabuto

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 02:46:54 PM »
I'm curious why print pushing wouldn't work after a 5 month effort.   I myself, have put in about 3, with no clear results yet.   Any ideas?