Author Topic: Why wearing a strong plus for near (at 20/40) is required.  (Read 819 times)

Offline OtisBrown

Preventing entry into negative status (visual acuity 20/30), means ENDING the near environment with a strong plus lens.

If you get the idea, at 20/40, you can very slowly "change your refraction" by about +1 diopter in one year.

Here is the discussion - for  your interet.

http://endmyopia.org/preventing-myopia-fix-accommodative-error/

Never forget - professional agree completely.

http://myopiafree.i-see.org/soonicansee/index.html

The only real question - are  you going to take this seriously?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:10:27 PM by OtisBrown »

Offline OtisBrown

Re: Why wearing a strong plus for near (at 20/40) is required.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:31:45 PM »
To "EndMyopia" site.

Why you are cheated by the "silent treatment".  How to change that problem.

Research finally proves, that prescribing a -2 diopter to a person, who can still read the 20/40 line, will seriously destroy his vision. In my opinion, the more you wear a -2, the harder it will be to get back-to 20/30. Your site provides much accurate scientific information on this subject. All I have ever asked for, from an OD, is that I be provided with this information, so that I can choose to wear that -2, or reject it, because I still pass the required DMV line of 20/40. No OD should “sit on his hands”, and never tell you about this preventive options at 20/40. All the OD has to do is to, “look you in the eyes”, and suggest that they do not want to “prescribe that minus 2″, and tell you that you can got to Jake’s site, for free information about returning your naked eye vision (on your home Snellen) from 20/40 to 20/20, if you have the long-term fortitude to do it yourself – objectively. The OD might “miss a sale”, but what is most important, is that you know how to protect your distant vision, though the school years.

Offline rtdfgdfgdfgdfg

Re: Why wearing a strong plus for near (at 20/40) is required.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 08:10:30 PM »
for now I will just worry about solving 20/400