Author Topic: What is "High Quality Health Care" from an OD?  (Read 553 times)

Offline OtisBrown

What is "High Quality Health Care" from an OD?
« on: August 02, 2015, 04:11:35 AM »
Subject: The self-conceit of an OD is incredible.

I agree - my "position" is to state that, "the Emperor has no clothes on".  Or more brutally, the OD is destroying your vision, when you being
wearing that minus lens - all the time - and for all close work.

I do admit to one issue.  That is that the "general public", is indeed ignorant, and hostile towards anyone who says that the minus
is a "bad idea", and should be avoided - if you can still read the 20/40 line, and value your distant vision.

One optometrist (Maurice Brumer) posts his objection to this casual over-prescription and truth denial.  But his objection - has no effect.

That first minus - will indeed kill your distant vision, permanently, in my opinion.

It was with FIRST minus that I was "sucker punched", into serious myopia. But the OD is more interested in his "professional perks", rather
than *my* concern about keeping my distant vision clear for life (even if that means I must wear a plus all during the school years).

The ophthalmologist who did this - is dead - and I suffer the consequence of HIS ignorance and arrogance.

That is the type of choice you have, if you can still read the 20/40 line.  Be wised and educated my friends - even if you make the wrong choice.

https://www.facebook.com/WorldCouncilOpt?fref=nf

I do not "fight them".  I just check my own Snellen, always pass the required DMV test, and
NEVER wear a minus lens - because I take protecting *my* distant vision very seriously.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:24:59 AM by OtisBrown »