Author Topic: Greetings from Pakistan  (Read 950 times)

Offline tahahaq

Greetings from Pakistan
« on: February 25, 2016, 07:08:26 AM »
Hi
i am from Karachi Pakistan
My eyesight started to get worse around 3.5 years ago started wearing glasses 2.5 years ago and now i wear -2.5 d glasses. i came across Tod method a month ago read all about it and started doing print pushing but after 3 to 4 days it became difficult to get enough time practice it on printed books . so now i practice it on computer.

i also started wearing reduced prescription for distance vision which is -2d and -1.5d for computer use since i use it from 3 foot distance.

i am noticing that i my eyesight is starting to improve when i got my -2d lens i can read 20/40 clearly at night and now i can read 20/25 with a little bit of difficulty at night. i am keeping a log book in which i write my snellen chart reading after every week or 15 days .

i am very determined to get rid of them and i will try to keep at least monthly updates here

Offline User1235

Re: Greetings from Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 05:56:25 AM »
Welcome!!! Always glad to see more people taking control over their eyesight.Congrats on the great improvements :) :) I would recommend reading endmyopia.org for more insights. I see that you are doing many things right(like the lowered close up glasses and the slightly reduced distance glasses) so keep it up and i wish you all the best!

Offline tahahaq

Re: Greetings from Pakistan
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 10:18:01 AM »
Thanks for your reply.
i already read all articles on endmyopia and they are absolutely great.
My myopia increases much faster because nobody told me not use the minus lens for close up work and i regret not researching about it on the internet .

i really think its important to create awareness among people.
i am keeping a file of all the eye test from the optometrist which i will taking after every 3-4 months i had my last test a month ago  so i will upload picture here after 3 months of my hopefully reduced prescription . 

Tod is doing an excellent work i really appreciate it.