Author Topic: Correct one miss-conception. Plus AVOIDING, is not medicine.  (Read 710 times)

Offline OtisBrown

Correct one miss-conception. Plus AVOIDING, is not medicine.
« on: March 19, 2016, 04:13:54 AM »
Dear Prevention (at 20/40) friends,

Jake his making a very powerful statement, to "End Myopia".

But I personally never say, "therapy", since we are dealing with a normal eye, that has a self-measured refractive negative STATE, of -1.0 diopters.

THE PLUS FOR PREVENTION - IS TOTALLY WRONG ACCORDING TO JAKE:

To call what is totally normal (as in pure science), "therapy", is to totally confuse yourself - by your choice of words.  Here is Jake's statement about
the plus (avoid the all medical words), for your interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4k30dbjSc0

I like Jake, but he is totally confused about the issue of pure-science, and self-measurement at 20/40.  But I respect how much he
has accomplished.  You do your own study, and you make your own choices, in this world.  Jake and the Medical doctor who
insists that is own child wear a +2.5 diopter for the specific purpose of prevention.

THE PLUS FOR PREVENTION - IS TOTALLY CORRECT ACCORDING TO JAKE AND THE MEDICAL DOCTOR NATE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxDeSBhyjY

I do not require that even Jake be, "logically CONSISTENT".  Very few people are consistent in their ability to think accurately. 

The plus does not a, "cure".  So Jake both trashes the concept of wearing a strong plus - for your own child, successfully - and then turns
around and says, that, "plus prevention is not effective" - when it is obviously successful.

But it takes great intelligence, and even greater long-term resolve to do it.  Please do not bother to argue with Jake about this issue.  This
is an issue  you MUST resolve for yourself - as Todd did it.

I am just very pleased that a medical doctor insists that his child always exceed the 20/40 line (self-checked) and will
continue to wear a +2.5 diopter for all close work - during all the school years.

Enjoy,
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 04:23:58 AM by OtisBrown »