Author Topic: Trust, Sales and Optometry.  (Read 897 times)

Offline OtisBrown

Trust, Sales and Optometry.
« on: March 29, 2016, 12:46:31 PM »
We all hear this type of ad:

https://getformula2020.com/n/nsv?utm_source=ghj27hsj55&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=gppc&utm_campaign=vision

It is this type of glossy add - that causes optometrists and everyone major problems.

How do you sort out the true from the false?

This situation never changes - from the time that Bates conducted the first prevention study. Then eveyone
began selling, "magic cure" - as per this ad.   It is very hard to dig though it, and find a better truth. 

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 01:33:47 PM by OtisBrown »

Offline EugeneS

• Club Kozak
Re: Trust, Sales and Optometry.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 04:14:06 AM »
It's just a supplement. Best thing is look at the ingredients and one can buy a less expensive brand. Like the majority of supplements its their marketing that steals the show. Go thru any fitness magazine and over half the magazines is of advertisement for supplements. When you read it many people end up thinking:"my god!! this is what I need!!!"  :D

Offline OtisBrown

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 07:27:42 AM »
Hi Eugene,

I went through this with Bates.  The results of "sunning", looking at the sun, rolling eyes, doing exercise - you name it.

The results?

Nothing!

So people should no "jump into" any program - until they do their own research - and specifically - look at claims.  Any, "throw away your minus lens glasses - and SEE", is a big warning flag for me.

UNLESS,  1) I trust the person, 2) No  money is involved,  3) The person actually looks at his own Snellen and passes the REQUIRED DMV, objective test.

Todd meets that requirement - because what he is doing - is successful.   If fact, we would not be posting here - except for Todd's success.

It's just a supplement. Best thing is look at the ingredients and one can buy a less expensive brand. Like the majority of supplements its their marketing that steals the show. Go thru any fitness magazine and over half the magazines is of advertisement for supplements. When you read it many people end up thinking:"my god!! this is what I need!!!"  :D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:30:13 AM by OtisBrown »

Offline EugeneS

• Club Kozak
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 07:55:38 AM »
That's why I'm here too!  :)  Great and useful forum.