Author Topic: Need Advice  (Read 1062 times)

Offline mantasva

Need Advice
« on: July 30, 2016, 01:46:38 AM »
So I am doing print pushing for almost 3 weeks but my vision seems to become worse. So maybe somebody can show me my sticking points. I was reading for majority of time in D2 and sometimes pulling back to D1for a minute. Then yesterday I have found that I need to do the opposite: read vast of time in D1 and from time to time push to D2 for a minute. So I am confused right now how it is supposed to be. Also I want to say since I am -4.5 I hate using computer screen with my naked eyes since I compromise my posture by being so close from screen. I prefer reading on my smartphone with a anti-glare protector on the screen or a book. I print push with naked eye and I do not use any glasses at all. I do have undercorrected -3.5 glasses but I just used them once in the last 3 weeks while I was driving. And I hate wearing glasses. I feel strain when I put them on. So any suggestions or ideas? Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 02:49:35 AM by mantasva »

Offline OtisBrown

Re: Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 09:44:04 AM »
Hi,

Maybe this statement will help you:

http://endmyopia.org/nakanita-from-3-diopters-to-2030-without-glasses/

I see this constantly.  A person has a mild prescription - and then refuses to ever look at a Snellen.  Here is a
-3 diopter person who went to 20/30 in about thee months.

Make your own judgments.  Personally, I have my own Snellen up and read 20/20, and confirm
my refraction at +1/2 diopters.  Hope this helps you in your research.

Otis

Offline mantasva

Re: Need Advice
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 10:58:06 PM »
I do not really understand your advice, Otis. Is is to read endmyopia blog? Since  I am eastern european I prefer to use other type eyechart then Snellen. I think there is no big difference how to check your progress anyway.
Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:00:47 PM by mantasva »