Author Topic: I know you "fear" doing plus-prevention under your control.  (Read 467 times)

Offline OtisBrown

I know you "fear" doing plus-prevention under your control.
« on: October 13, 2016, 12:20:02 PM »
Dear Friends,
The OD in his office - has gone "intellectually blind", towards fundamental science.

We all want an OD to "help us", with plus prevention!  Right?  So you ask, is prevention possible, when I can still read the 20/40 line.  Typically, you will get a "hidden insult", like, "who the hell have you been talking to"?  Or, there is no science that supports prevention with a plus at 20/40.  Or, we have been TAUGHT to give you a strong minus 3, for 20/40.  Why would you ever want anything else?

Then - they do not even help their own children - as this video reviews that issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIGtGUVxJDE

I always appreciate a sincerely, honest conversation about this issue.  You will never get that discussion and this video explains why you will no get - what you would expect.

This is why I suggest that self-verification (always pass the 20/30 line), is critical for your success.  Do not ask an OD for any checking - he does not even help his own child - why would he be interested in helping YOU ??
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:22:49 PM by OtisBrown »