Author Topic: Something to wake you up  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Steven

Something to wake you up
« on: May 12, 2013, 01:58:16 PM »
I wanted to share this with you all, just to show you how mad, and desperate are the so called doctors that need to sell more and more glasses (part of capitalist frenzy). This planet is upside down and two of the reasons are stupidity and greed.

My girlfriend has 20/15. This was tested multiple times.

But not long before we became friends the optometrists gave her a -0.5 and told her to use it only when she is doing near computer work or close work, so that her eyes will not get tired.

I told her to throw away the glasses and i gave her two glasses of +2 (for a total of +4) and told her that if she will wear the minus she will one day see like me (-4 at that time).

Well i tell you, this doctor needs to stay in prison for malpractices like most of optometrists that give minus lenses in order to destroy your vision. The medical industry is a fake money grabbing monstrosity. Same with cancer and other diseases.

I will write in another post when the time is right (not long from now) regarding some very important information sharing.

Offline OtisBrown

Re: Something to wake you up
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 04:51:39 PM »

Hi Steve,

Part 2:

Subject: I agree with you - but be careful!!

I always acknowledge my own "bad habits" as a child, that induce a mild negative status in my totally natural eyes.  That is "self-knowledge, coupled with educated self-responsibility.  That means *I* am responsible.  An OD - if he is a true professional - has an OBLIGATION TO INFORME ME, at 20/40, and -1.0 diotpers of this "fork in the road".  If I take the "high road", wear the plus, and personally confirm both my Snellen and refractive state *MYSELF*, I can get out of it, (i.e., measure  a positive refractive state - because I am an engineer, and know how to do it.)

If I am put into a strong minus, and not offered this choice - them my distant vision is destroyed.

What you monitor for your girl-friend, and what she might do - is up to her.  But as long as I exceed the 20/40 line - I would never wear a minus - unless absolutely necessary.  But further, the 20/40 is a WARNINIG, that I BETTER START WEARING THE PLUS, and get my refractive state to change from -1.5 diopters to +1/2 diopter - even if it takes my nine months to a year to get there.

Steven you "came back" from -4.0 diotpers.  That is amazing.  But now to "just hold" the 20/40 vision, you will have to continue to wear that plus for all your close work - I think you know that.  You are very lucky.  You are not "out of the woods yet" - thus the need to just wear the plus for the next nine months.

As scientists and engineers - we share responsibility and wisdom - together.  But above all else - we make objective measurements of both our visual acuity, and with practice, our refractive state.

Otis

I wanted to share this with you all, just to show you how mad, and desperate are the so called doctors that need to sell more and more glasses (part of capitalist frenzy). This planet is upside down and two of the reasons are stupidity and greed.

My girlfriend has 20/15. This was tested multiple times.

But not long before we became friends the optometrists gave her a -0.5 and told her to use it only when she is doing near computer work or close work, so that her eyes will not get tired.

I told her to throw away the glasses and i gave her two glasses of +2 (for a total of +4) and told her that if she will wear the minus she will one day see like me (-4 at that time).

Well i tell you, this doctor needs to stay in prison for malpractices like most of optometrists that give minus lenses in order to destroy your vision. The medical industry is a fake money grabbing monstrosity. Same with cancer and other diseases.

I will write in another post when the time is right (not long from now) regarding some very important information sharing.

Offline Steven

Re: Something to wake you up
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 11:58:59 PM »
She didn't use the glasses since she has 20/15.
But a so called doctor giving a prescription to a perfectly healthy eye is a really bad thing to do.

When you go to a doctor like this one, you always end up with prescription, despite the fact you don't need it and it will make you go blind.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:00:32 AM by Steven »