Author Topic: The Jimmy Moore interview -- why Hormetism improves eyesight  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Todd Becker

• Administrator
The Jimmy Moore interview -- why Hormetism improves eyesight
« on: March 22, 2013, 08:53:06 PM »
I get a lot of questions about the practical details of vision improvement.  What lenses should I use?  How much defocus? Why does this work?

I find it's best to return to first principles. If you understand hormesis and it's practical application -- what I call Hormetism -- the practical application of hormesis -- you can work out for yourself what to do to improve your vision, and -- more importantly -- WHY these methods work.

For this, I encourage you to listen to my interview with Jimmy Moore that really explains how Hormetism works.  While the focus of the interview was on weight loss and other applications, about 20% of the interview is about my experience in improving my own vision. (If you are impatient, fast-forward to 11 minutes into the interview). I think that many of you might find it instructive, and even give you ideas about self-improvement that go well beyond improving your eyesight -- to weight loss, fitness, stress tolerance, overcoming addictions and bad habits, and many other applications.

http://www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com/shownotes/3638/todd-becker-on-getting-stronger-with-hormesis-episode-441/

Listen and focus on the general principles of adaptation, more than the specifics.  If you really understand the principles, it should help you work out the details of how to make them work in your specific, individual situation.

Let me know what you think.

Todd
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 09:01:44 PM by Todd Becker »