Author Topic: Eye Guide  (Read 4430 times)

Offline Steven

Eye Guide
« on: June 25, 2013, 02:35:52 PM »
As i promised, as a thank you for the community here, for helping me with their experiences regarding myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism etc. i am going to share some extremely important information.

All you need to do is download, read in chronological order and fully understand this content :

http://forum.gettingstronger.org/index.php/topic,1001.msg7149.html#msg7149

I can guarantee that the information is genuine and authentic.

I would advise you to start with the site, because the first books are coded (the information is hidden in stories). You can come back to the coded books after you have read everything else.

The eye guide can be found here : http://angelvampire.ucoz.com/index/eye/0-5
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:42:46 PM by Steven »

Offline Hillyman

Re: Enlightenment & Eye Guide
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 09:21:51 PM »
What is the format of this download? It seems to want to copy itself to Evernote (I have that) but I can't open it in Evernote.

Offline Myoctim

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 03:49:39 AM »
Updated links on first post.

I guess that whole site urgently needs an update because if something is in focus there simply is NO Myopia.
Looks like the author of that site is confusing acuity with diopters.

20/2 (Hawk) = 10 meters of perfect image (0.1 myopia)
20/8 = 2.5 meters of perfect image (0.4 myopia)
20/10 = 2 meters of perfect image (0.5 myopia)
20/13 = 1.538 meters of perfect image (0.65 myopia)
20/15 = 1.3 meters of perfect image (0.75 myopia)
20/20 = 1 meter of perfect image (1.00 myopia).

20/20 = 1.0 or 100% is the average acuity in our western word.
20/10 = 2.0 or 200% is much better and a lot of indigenous people have about that.
20/2  = 10 or 1000% is said to be common among some hawk species.

if a hawk or any other being myopic it wouldn't achieve those values!!

So please update!

Offline Steven

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 02:49:17 PM »
You are wrong 20/20 is not perfect vision in absolute terms.

The math is correct !

Offline Myoctim

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 06:47:32 AM »

Hi Steven,

does AVERAGE Vision mean perfect vision?
I don't think so!
So please read carefully!

as you probably would know 20/20 only being the average standard vision by definition.

The 20/X acuity measurement system works by comparing a person's acuity to that 20/20 standard.
A person achieving 20/15 (= 1.333...) would have a 1.33 times better acuity relative to the 20/20 standard.

but you are claiming that "comparing factor" being some mysterious "distance of perfect vision"

The math is correct !
As already mentioned at another thread by Johnlink that factor being a dimensionless number.
So in physical/math. terms you are claiming
ft/ft = m

unfortunately that's a bit odd and I doubt the scientific community would accept it as a valid math.
It raises the question where does that dimension "meter" suddenly come from (and why not ft or miles or any other unit).

For a better understanding what you are meaning let us assume a slightly hyperopic person (refractive state +0.75D) achieving 20/13 vision at the snellen chart.
So would you call that hyperope a 0.65 myope?

Offline OtisBrown

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 09:14:09 AM »
Hi Myoctim,

I personally think the word, "perfect" should be trashed.

I only ask of myself the I objectively read the 20/40 line (and check refraction myself) - since that passes the DMV.

Then, if I have the intense motivation required, I will wear a plus (for all close work), until I read 0.9 cm letters at six meters.

That is objective science - and that is all i need to accomplish.  We should stick with what we objectively measure, and not get "tripped up" with words that have little or no meaning.

Hi Steven,

I don't think so!

as you probably would know 20/20 only being the average standard vision by definition.

The 20/X acuity measurement system works by comparing a person's acuity to that 20/20 standard.
A person achieving 20/15 (= 1.333...) would have a 1.33 times better acuity relative to the 20/20 standard.

but you are claiming that "comparing factor" being some mysterious "distance of perfect vision"

The math is correct !
As already mentioned at another thread by Johnlink that factor being a dimensionless number.
ft/ft = m

unfortunately that's a bit odd and I doubt the scientific community would accept it as a valid math.
It raises the question where does that dimension "meter" suddenly come from (and why not ft or miles or any other unit).

For a better understanding what you are meaning let us assume a slightly hyperopic person (refractive state +0.75D) achieving 20/13 vision at the snellen chart.

Offline Myoctim

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 08:35:23 AM »
Hi Myoctim,

I personally think the word, "perfect" should be trashed.

Hi Otis,

I agree,
perfect vision also would require there being no other low and / or high order aberrations.

That's why some lasik surgerons do a wavefront mapping before applying the laser.
As discussed at the "Highest possible visual acuity in humans" blog.

Offline Steven

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2014, 02:54:20 PM »

Hi Steven,

I don't think so!

The math is correct !
ft/ft = m

Average vision is 20/20.
Good vision is 20/15
Great good vision is 20/10
Fantastic vision is 20/8 (maximum for humans)
Hyper visio is 20/2 (hawks have that)
Perfect vision is 20/0 (impossible to have it)

The scientific community is trash so i don't take them seriously. The scientific community don't accept math but all their great discoveries rely on math alone since math is the very fabric of existence, but they deny that.

You test a Hyperopic person with a hyperopic snellen test not with a snellen test for myopia.

Offline OtisBrown

Re: Eye Guide
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2016, 07:49:15 AM »
Thanks for the post.