Author Topic: Morning Banana diet  (Read 5481 times)

Offline IndianVeganGirl

Morning Banana diet
« on: March 04, 2010, 09:49:34 PM »
Morning banana diet is a popular Japanese diet.

http://morningbanana.com/morning-banana-diet-rules

I find if I eat a banana in the morning on an empty stomach, then I get good appetite suppression in the evening. This diet certainly works. I would like to know why exactly I get such good appetite suppression in the evening.

I dont eat fully ripe banana, I eat it semi-raw...so it is just slightly sweet...sweet enough to eat.

Offline Jbird

Re: Morning Banana diet
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 01:53:29 PM »
Hi Indian Girl: Nice to see you over here! I'm Jbird on the Shangri-La Forum. I wonder if your success with a banana at breakfast has to do with "resistant starch," which is found in unripe bananas and cold, cooked starches such as potatoes and porridge. Here's a Wikipedia article on the concept, which has been noted to have some benefit for weight loss. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistant_starch. I wonder if you tried a riper banana, whether you'd notice the same good effects. May be worth trying, but then again, why tamper with success? Glad it's working for you! Jaye

Offline Aamir

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 02:20:47 AM »
Hi IndianVeganGirl,
Thanks for linking and information but I am puzzled to read "excercise if you want to"
I have joined joined 3 months before and my instructor advice my banana shakes. I will try this after my instructor's recommendation.

Offline Atwater

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
Hi...
Banana diet is good for health but be careful when we use the quantity of banana...
We should use certain quantity of the banana...
In other case we can face a really problem...
Take care

Offline Jertive

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 04:13:03 AM »
Banana is a healthy fruit and good for many reason.Banana is full of potassium.It has also iron which is good for body.it is also good for weight lose.So morning banana diet is useful for everyone.

Offline Esmond

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 02:20:13 AM »
Hi IndianVeganGirl,
I have read the article and agree that every diet has rules.
For beginners like me how many bananas will you recommend to eat in initial stages?
Can I take milk instead of water? Any advice gratefully received.

Offline Michealleo

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 04:37:04 PM »
Well i think ur already doing fine . If ur eating banans in empty stomach it can be really good idea for health . Because banana is an healthy fruit . But still i wana tell u onething that it can caused to a gassy stomach too .
Micheal

Offline davidgomes

• Does Sensa Work
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 11:36:51 PM »
Morning banana diet is a popular Japanese diet.

http://morningbanana.com/morning-banana-diet-rules

I find if I eat a banana in the morning on an empty stomach, then I get good appetite suppression in the evening. This diet certainly works. I would like to know why exactly I get such good appetite suppression in the evening.

I dont eat fully ripe banana, I eat it semi-raw...so it is just slightly sweet...sweet enough to eat.

Hi,
U better know why u get such good appetite suppression. U think this diet works??? I don't know but i have heard that there is no scientific basis for why bananas would assist you lose weight
Bananas are literally rich in calories
You can get tired of something with bananas
May cause constipation
Letting you eat what you wish for lunch and dinner isn’t an honest recipe for weight loss