Author Topic: does defocus training change the shape of iris???  (Read 1382 times)

Offline roxen

does defocus training change the shape of iris???
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:14:30 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone have noticed shape change in his/her iris by performing defocus training, last night i took a close pic of my eyes and saw slight difference in shape of my L&R iris is this normal or my eyes getting back to normal shape(shortening) thats why it seems so??my left eye is -1.25 and right  eye -1. Anyone have noticed the same???? If this is because of the defocus training i think this can be another proof that stimuli(whether plus lens or minus) cause physical change in eye. eg. elongating and shortening.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:52:09 AM by roxen »

Offline Hillyman

Re: does defocus training changes shape of iris???
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 09:21:17 AM »
When you say the shape of the iris has changed, do you mean the color patterns on the iris? The pupil sizes are not the same between the left and right?

Offline roxen

Re: does defocus training changes shape of iris???
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 09:58:25 PM »
When you say the shape of the iris has changed, do you mean the color patterns on the iris? The pupil sizes are not the same between the left and right?

I'm talking about the outer round boundary of the iris.pupil size are same in both eyeballs.take a close photo of your eyes and reply me do you find the same??