Author Topic: Legal Status of Optometry and Plus-Prevention.  (Read 1212 times)

Offline OtisBrown

Legal Status of Optometry and Plus-Prevention.
« on: September 14, 2013, 03:57:42 PM »
Subject: After an intuitive understanding of the natural eye (with negative status), I truly wondered about the "Legal" Myopia Silence.

The question is this -  WHY DOES IT EXIST?  Why must I PROVE it?  Do you believe it?

Have some people been wise enough to simply by-pass the intellectual an "legal blindness" of optometry, and aggressively worn the plus - to slowly get back to normal?  Why must they do this totally alone?  Why is their obvious success - never published?

Why is the general public so hostile to prevention (at the threshold)?  Why do you distrust those who are successful?

Here is part of the reason - in a debate developed by Todd.

http://gettingstronger.org/2010/07/improve-eyesight-and-throw-away-your-glasses/

I personally do not argue with or for a person, unless he can personally verify he reads the 20/60 line, and can read at about 20 inches throug a +1.0 diopter lens.

I will expand on this idea in the next post.  Science shows that with "great forceful will" it is possible to go from 20/60 to 20/40, and then to 20/20.  But none of this can ever be "prescribed".  This is truly doing scientific prevention totally by yourself.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 04:03:00 PM by OtisBrown »