Author Topic: frequent clear flashes  (Read 1811 times)

Offline CapitalPrince

frequent clear flashes
« on: December 29, 2013, 08:07:04 AM »
I been getting very clear (perfect, 20/15+) flashes of vision very frequently But i have to blink abit forcibly to generate the clear flash. Does anyone else have this experience?  I don't know if im changing the shape of the eye by blinking or if something else is going on.

Offline CapitalPrince

Re: frequent clear flashes
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 08:43:24 AM »
for those of you who had improved was it linear improvement or was it zig zag or did you also get lots of clear flashes?

Offline Blue Eyes

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 03:05:12 AM »
I view a clear flash as an indication that something is happening.    In my case I have learnt how to create a clear flash with mixture blinking, relaxation, stretching, breathing and gazing with a conscious intention rather then anything forced.    I am also seeing that my vision is much sharper and can see more detail then I used too.

So view these as a positive sign but don't expect anything instant to happen.  Its a slow journey back.....

Offline CapitalPrince

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 04:59:54 AM »

thanks blue eyes. this is indeed a slow journey. A true test of one's patience.

Offline Alex_Myopic

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 11:13:28 AM »
Hi CapitalPrince,
I do have clear flashes also in CRB of PVS.

http://forum.gettingstronger.org/index.php/topic,8.msg5006.html#msg5006

Offline OtisBrown

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 06:38:40 PM »
Hi Sam,

A "clear flash" is always a good indication that you are going to become more successful.  If you are wearing a plus lens (for all close work) and are seeing 20/30 to 20/25, you will, on blinking, begin to see the 20/20 and 20/18 line.

http://frauenfeldclinic.com/flashes-clear-vision-explained/

If you keep up with the wearing of the plus, and keep that Snellen on the wall - you will begin to see a more consistent 20/20 (be certain to read each letter).  I am pleased that Dr. Alex addressed this issue for us.

thanks blue eyes. this is indeed a slow journey. A true test of one's patience.

Offline CapitalPrince

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 07:23:13 PM »
i also get double vision (like what alex fraunfeld explained it in the link) when i blink. Todd mentioned that its a sign future improvement. are you familiar with this?

its annoying that improvement is not linear and these weird things happen.