Author Topic: did my first snellen test after hours of +3 on phone and +1 around apt to...  (Read 998 times)

Offline videogamer

my notes for snellen test with my -2.5 lens undercorrection:
1/17/14  (half on 20/50) so, 20/60
see full 20/50 and 20./40 making eyes halfway closed

1/24/14 after 1 hour n 30 mins of +3
and 20mins of +1
right away could see full 20/40 line.
after blinking 2-3 times i could see full 20/30
and read 6/7 of 20/25 line

Is this normal results after a few hours of plus?
Im assuming this is temporary and i'll have to do this daily to upkeep the results till they become permanant.

Offline OtisBrown

Hi Videogamer,

If you are serious about "vision improvement", I would have you read this statement:

http://frauenfeldclinic.com/3d-to-2020-in-18-months-corinnes-myopia-recovery/

It is indeed fair minded.  It shows that some people are successful.  The only issue is this,
I use "Snellen Improvement" (since that is the only issue that matters), and not, "vision improvement".

Keep on working on the issue - but aim to pass the 20/40 line as an excellent personal objective.

Best,

Offline NickGrouwen

Great going, yeah I use a +3 as well :)

Offline videogamer

Thanks guys. Yeah i started in mid december 2013. For the past month just did undercorrection for computer , tv and outside. But after that +3 use and great test, i am now using +3 for 2 hours on my iphone and or staring at the ceiling. I look forward to being able to use my computer with +1. Cus im on computer 5 hours a day. The tv experiment with the ppl wearing +3 watching tv and there eyes shortening a lil in just an hours time really gave me confidence in the helpfulness of the plus even with blur.