Author Topic: Improving my myopic and astigmatic eyes .  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Dhwanit

Improving my myopic and astigmatic eyes .
« on: March 03, 2014, 12:55:36 AM »

Dear All,
I am a 20 year old guy, an university student from India. My eyesight is real bad, REAL BAD. My power is -4.5 (Spherical), -1.25(Cylinder) and -4.75 (Spherical), -1.25(Cylinder) of my right and left eye respectively. I am using undercorrections of -4(Spherical) and -1(Cylinder) on both my eyes.

I am sick of going to ophthalmologist every year and going through various tests to get my IOP and retina tested. I sincerely want to reduce my power through natural means. LASIK or PRK is not an option for me. I belong to a typical middle-class family and I don't want to spend money on Dr.Alex's program or DeAngelis's book. I would be grateful if you guide me to bring down my power to at least -2 and cure my astigmatism completely. I appreciate Todd Becker's initiative, but I don't know from where to start and how to go about. If I get anti-corrective lenses, what's should its power be?

If I manage to cut down my power, will it be permanent if I stop using the anti-corrective glasses? Will it relapse? Will I have to be under this therapy all my life?

Please help me. God will bless you all. I am just too tensed.

Thank you.
Regards

Offline Alex_Myopic

Re: Improving my myopic and astigmatic eyes .
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 02:05:08 PM »
Dr Alex, DeAngelis and this forum have a lot information for free.
Here are some very good video tutorials for PVS

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3BC7F241DFE3CA97
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 02:11:30 PM by Alex_Myopic »